Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Ready, Set, #IronViz

March is Sports Blogging Month at +Tableau Software.  If you have ever visited my blog before, you know that's definitely the kind of blogging I can get behind (all but 2 of my vizzes have related to sports).

So here is my official submission for the sports blogging month and #IronViz sports blogging challenge.  Forbes publishes a list of the top 100 earning athletes and in addition to finding insight into HOW these athletes earn their money (endorsements vs salary/winnings), I tried to put a picture around what exactly $78 million dollars translates to (answer: a lot!). 

So enjoy and feel free to comment or let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks!


5 comments:

  1. The main motive of the Big data solutions companies is to spread the knowledge so that they can give more big data engineers to the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. software testing company in India
    software testing company in Hyderabad
    Great nd interesting information.
    Thanks for sharng this information with us.
    keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is the best article today. Thanks for taking your own time to discuss this topic, I feel happy about that curiosity has increased to learn more about this topic. Keep sharing your information regularly for my future reference.Excellent blog admin. This is what I have looked. Check out the following links for Software testing companies USA
    Test automation software
    Best automated testing software
    Mobile app testing services

    ReplyDelete
  4. Generally I do not read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very great post. data science from scratch

    ReplyDelete